Fenox team gave great advices to these great startups CEO and CTOs. We really appreciate to their honest feedback!!
WEFABRIK and Rarix are both selected as Top20 startups by Japanese government’s HIYAKU Next Enterprise Project, and sent to Silicon Valley last week.
Fenox Venture Capital is a Silicon Valley-based global venture capital firm. Fenox VC has invested in more than 100 US, European and Asian startups, including Jibo, Affectiva, Afero, ShareThis, Genius, Lark, Meta and more. Headquartered in San Jose, California, Fenox VC operates out of global offices in Japan, Indonesia, Dubai, South Korea, Belarus and Bangladesh and leverages its global presence to bridge the gap between bold and disruptive startups and large corporations around the world.
STARTUP WORLD CUP
Startup World Cup is a global event where startups from around the world will be coming to San Francisco to battle for a US $1,000,000 grand prize in investment. Startup World Cup is partnering with some of world’s largest conferences and tech events to host 20+ regional startup competitions across 6 continents – North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. The goal of Startup World Cup is to create innovation and entrepreneurship opportunities for startup ecosystems all over the world. Entrepreneurs from many different countries will be able to use the Startup World Cup platform to build great companies and improve the possibilities for themselves. Startup World Cup is powered by Fenox Venture Capital, a Silicon Valley-based global venture capital firm.
GRAND FINALE: May 11th, 2018
Startup World Cup Grand Finale will feature keynotes, panels, and a pitch competition among regional champions from all around the world. It will be held on May 11th, 2018 at San Francisco Marriott Marquis.
Agenda will be announced soon.
PAST SPEAKERS/JUDGES FROM STARTUP WORLD CUP 2017
– Steve Wozniak (Co-Founder of Apple)
– Daymond John (Investor at SharkTank; Founder & CEO of FUBU)
– Alexis Ohanian (Co-Founder of Reddit)
– Guy Kawasaki (Former Chief Evangelist of Apple; Founding Partner of Garage Technology Ventures)
– David Cohen (Founder & Partner of Techstars)
– Tim Draper (Founder & Partner of DFJ, Draper Associates)
– Eric Feng (General Partner of KPCB)
– Lisa Suennen (Managing Director of GE Ventures)
– Kevin Hale (Partner of Y Combinator)
– Garry Tan (Managing Partner of Initialized Capital)
– Edith Yeung (General Partner of 500 Startups)
– Alireza Masrour (Managing Partner of Plug and Play)
– Bill Reichert (Managing Director of Garage Technology Ventures)
Startup World Cup 2018 speakers & judges will be announced soon.
Please note that all sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
For more information, please check out the Startup World Cup website atwww.startupworldcup.io.
Facebook event page, click here.
US West Coast Regional: April 12, 2018, event page click here.