Blockchain in the Enterprise at Startup Grind
Sheila Warren of World Economic Forum, Andreas Fichter of SAP, Shwetha Shetty of SAP
1. The regulation by the governments
2. Digital currency
How enterprise thinks about blockchain:
1. Develop the eco-system, not only one company is doing, why cant we work together with another enterprises?
2. Supply chain is the big topic for SAP. Likewise, for instance, its important for pharmaceutical companies. Pharmacy bought from wholesaler, and in the future, the blockchain will be able to solve the problem with their mistaken buying items.
How Startups can use blockchain:
Make sure if you know the technology well and use for your startups
#StartupFire can build out your blockchain platform! Contact us below to let us know your product and engineering needs!
1. Smart contract development and audit: implement your smart contract base on Ethereum.
2. Digital wallets (desktop and web).
3. Cryptocurrency exchange: safe and reliable cryptocurrency payments for EC sites and exchanges.
4. Blockchain development: create your original private blockchain or base a new blockchain on an existing network.
5. Training: attain basic blockchain understanding, or learn to develop blockchain!
Please contact us #StartupFire if you plan to develop blockchain for your enterprise.
Startup Events in Silicon Valley
13 to 14th of February: Startup Grind
15th of February: #StartupFire at 42
16th of February: Startup & Investor Meetup (#StartupFire)
6th of March: Startup Pitching & Mentoring
12th of April: Startup World Cup US West Coast Regional
11th of May: Startup World Cup Grand Finale